Followers

Monday 29 May 2017

Rocco Kite Aim High



Well what a change in the weather hey typical BHM weather here today :(
So on to my final card that I made for last weeks Launch over at #Polkadoodles
This time I made another male theme card they have been so easy tomake with this collection  and I totally enjoyed making all of them
I decided to make another CAS card A5 in size, I‘m loving this style of CAS card at the moment and I think ou may see a few more in the not too distant future so be warned lol

Again very easy to make just a folded A4 then a small thin strip of backing paper and the image called Rocco kite which I coloured with polychromo pencils.









Then I added some card candy (which are brads from the embellishment folder of the collection) I covered them in embossing powder a couple of times to make them a little sturdier and there you have it easy peazy
Hope you like it and I will see you very soon with some more makes I have been keeping under my hat (and yes it is killing me lol)




Challenges




http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ TIC TAC TOE (hand coloured image, digi stamp, embossing)


Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

5 comments:

coops said...

So gorgeous Jacki.I love the fun image and fabulous colour combo ;D

Lisa J said...

What a cute male card. Thank you for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the kites and a great sentiment too, so pretty.
Faith
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Wendy said...

Hi Jacki, love this super cute card, gorgeous!..... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy xx