Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

Red White and Blue



Hello lovelies, it’s time for this weeks inspiration post over at Polkadoodles. The theme for us DT girls was RED WHITE and BLUE but for you peeps it’s always Anything Goes.
 I have a very quick and easy card for you today in honour of our USA doodle fans I have made a Happy independence day card using the very sweet Lil’ Miss Sugarpops (pre coloured) I have used papers from the Winnie special Moments collection I also used some digital candy from this collection as well really simple to put together I printed off the papers of which the top sheet I printed Lil’ Miss Sugarpops directly onto then distressed the edges and inked then layered onto my card. 





 Hope you like it and I will see you very soon with some more make.  



Links to find us









Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

8 comments:

Shylaashree said...

she look so adorable in your colouring jacki.

Karon said...

Wonderful! Have a great weekend xx

Unknown said...

Great card!Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Good luck in the challenge. Ciao, Lisa DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your so clever with your designs and colouring Jacki, a Fabulous card.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Such a little cutie love it x

Scrappy Scatty said...

thats lovely xx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

So cute xx

Bev said...

I just love everything about this Jacki x