Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Nordic Santa

Ok so I am trying desperately to get ahead with my Christmas cards, according to my list I have 6 still to make but it feels as though there should be a lot more so I have probably forgotten someone. Eeekkk not good.


Anyway my share today is made using a few kits from Polkadoodles  I used the image from the Nordic collection and papers from Winnie White Christmas and Festive Christmas collection (I adore the papers from this collection).

I distressed the papers (a lot) but haven’t inked them I have been good and resisted the urge lol. Then I added some corrugated cardboard which I coated in diluted gesso and added glitter.
I made some paper straws and a poinsettia flower (I have made a batch of cards in this style, quite like it).
The image is coloured with Prisma, plolychromo Pablo pencil. I added glitter to the printed sentiment and there you the outside done.

 I made a matching insert to finish off the card and Hey presto 1 down.

Hope you like it and I will see you tomorrow with another
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used







Challenges











Happy Crafting
Jacki xx



3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your Nordic Santa - so cool. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Nance said...

Pretty card. Lots of detail and lots of work put into it. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Creative world said...

Fantastic image,great coloring and awesome card design..thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx